CALL CLICK FOR FREE SCORPION SEAL QUOTE
Here are some interesting facts about bugs:
- Can you believe that a cockroach can live without a head for up to a full week? The only reason it eventually dies is starvation because the mouth went with the head!
- An adult female mite can live on a human host for up to a month.
- Scorpions do not lay eggs – they give birth to several dozen live baby scorpions at a time. The babies climb up onto mom’s back until their 1st molt, then they head out on their own.
- All species of Termites actually raise their young as a group.
- Insects are the opposite of humans in that their bones are all on the outside (exoskeleton) and all of their soft body tissue is on the inside. That’s why they ‘crunch’ when you step on them.
- Roly-poly bugs really aren’t bugs at all. They’re crustaceans and are related to shellfish.
- That lovely sound you hear at night…somewhere in the house…is a male cricket, singing to the females in the area so they can find him.
- Aphids can give birth to live, pregnant females clones without any help from male aphids.
- An adult Bed Bug can live months without a blood meal.
We offer safe, effective and fully guaranteed pest control solutions throughout the north and west Phoenix area including: Anthem, Avondale, Buckeye, Cashion, El Mirage, Goodyear, Glendale, Litchfield Park, Peoria, Sun City, Sun City Festival, Sun City Grand, Sun City West, Surprise AZ, Tolleson, Youngtown and more.